WHAT POSITIVE ROLE DOES DAY CAMP PLAY ON CHILDREN?
HOW DOES IT IMPACT THEIR SUCCESS IN THEIR FUTURE?
- Camp is a place for children to grow and learn about themselves
- Camp helps build self-confidence and self esteem
- Camp is a safe environment
- Camp is a place to build social skills and make friends
- Camp teaches independence and leadership skills
- Camp gives social and emotional growth
- Camp helps with healthy adolescent development
- Camp teaches skill building
- Camp encourages supportive relationships
- Camp helps children with their positive identity
- Camp gives them confidence to be more adventurous and try new things
- Camp gives parents the assurance that their child is having fun in a safe and secure environment, along with positive and fun activities.
It takes a community to raise a child and the summer camp community can play a starring role in our young people’s lives. Children need to learn from a multitude of venues and camp is a living, breathing, hands on adventure. A safe, positive camp experience can make a difference in a child’s life, forever changing it for the better. What child wouldn’t benefit from the fun and structured freedom camps provide?